Please call 1-352-287-2606 for all orders and any questions that you may have.
2010-2014 Polaris Ranger XP800 Crew Cab
2016-2017 Polaris Ranger 570 (NON-XP ‘ECONOMY’) Full Size Crew Cab
- Price: $584.00
- One piece construction. It will not leak and is nearly $500.00 cheaper than OEM
- No drill installation
- Wont rattle or rust and the powdercoating will not peel or flake
- Works with almost any brand of windshield or rear window
- Constructed of sturdy 1/8 inch aluminum diamondplate, it can easily support hundreds of pounds
- Weighs less than 50 pounds
- Comes ready to install, no drilling required and takes only minutes
- Sandblasted and then powdercoated matte black
These diamondplate aluminum roofs have built in front, side and rear rain lip. The 1/8 inch thick aluminum means it’s strong and you wont have to worry about any rust.
There is no need to remove the Ranger Crew roof for trailering but should you wish, it removes in minutes. The roof hard mounts to the Crew Cabs roll cage using insulated thru bolts and clamps. No drilling is required.