Please call 1-352-287-2606 for all orders and any questions that you may have.
Fits All Years and All Engine Sizes of Polaris Ranger Crew Cabs
Please specify what year and model Polaris Ranger Crew that you have when calling.
$299.95$269.95 after discount.
- Window can be rolled up or removed in seconds for trailering or for increased airflow thru cab area.
- Window runs the entire width of the unit compared to other brands with large blind-spots.
- The window itself is made of a thick marine grade vinyl which is bolstered with a heavy duty cloth and is attached with heavy duty snaps. They are plenty durable.
- The rear windshield frame is constructed of sturdy Aluminum Diamondplate Panel using all stainless steel hardware and self locking nuts.
- The Aluminum is sandblasted and then Powdercoated Matte Black, Matte Dark Green, Gloss Black or Bright Silver.
- Available for all models of the Polaris Ranger except TM and Series 99
The Aluminum diamondplate headache panels behind driver and passenger protect yet can be removed in seconds without the need for any tools. Loss of rearward visibility is minimal if any at all. The heavy duty center vinyl window panel (similar to older convertible car rear windows) is removable with 8 button snaps for trailering or when you want the additional breeze.
Should you want to, the entire 3 piece Polaris Ranger rear window assembly can be removed in seconds.