For a limited time. BIG SAVINGS on our Cab Systems
400′s, 500′s, EV’s, 800 and 900 Standard XP & HD’s and
All 500 & 800 Crew Cabs!
CALL 352-287-2606 AND ORDER NOW!
Tired of leaky plastic roofs? Ours are all One Piece Aluminum Construction!
** NEW Ranger XP900 Accessories are Ready **
XP900 XP Roof 1 piece, extremely strong!
XP900 XP Front Window Comes on and off in seconds!
XP900 XP Rear Window Slow down the dust!
XP900 XP Light Kit Low profile, 55 watt X 3!
XP900 XP Radio Enjoy tunes while you’re out!
XP900 XP Floorboards No drill, no glue installation!
XP900 XP Dirt Stoppers A huge help with cleaning!
XP900 XP Exhaust Shield Cover up what is ugly!
Yes! We Did Build That!… and they’re all just as tough!
Our Polaris Ranger XP900 Roof.
Do you have floorboards that are cracking or have holes in them from branches? Is the dust so bad in the cab you hate to even get in it?
The FTD all Aluminum Cab System will take care of all of those problems at less than half the cost of what you would pay at the dealer. And our systems WORK without any headaches!
Dust getting in the cab? Sick of looking like you just rode the Sahara when you get out of your Ranger? Get our Ranger Dust Barriers! They bolt on in seconds with no additional hardware or cutting, drilling etc. and they block off the gap between the seat back and seat base. No more dust, mud, fumes etc. getting in your seat or the seat of the Ranger. They work and look great! We now have them available for all the mid size Rangers including the new 500 Crew Cab.
Factory plastic floorboards cracking? Sticks coming in from below?These Polaris Ranger Floorboards are made of thick aluminum treadplate and bolt on using the existing floor screws. No sticky tape, rivets or glue here. Ours are powdercoated black and have a slip resistant finish. They are made to last as well as look great. We have them for all 09 and newer full size Ranger XP’s including Ranger Crew Cab Floorboards.
Have a full size Ranger Crew Cab? Need some back seat storage? By popular demand, we’ve made our Crew Seat Back Cover perform. This cup holder, cell phone holder etc. bolts to the back of the Crew Cab front seat. It’s even been made large enough to hold your favorite beverage with a Koozie installed. It has drain slots in the bottom so it won’t fill up with water or dirt. We think of everything don’t we! They’re $104.95 and they’re moving fast.
ALL SYSTEMS AND ROOFS SHIP WITH OUR NEW LOW RATES
2009 – 2013 XP700/800 System ONLY $1168.00
2010-2013 400/EV and 2012 500 System ONLY $1168.00
2008 – 2013 500/700/800 Crew Cab System ONLY $1299.00
2002 – 2008 (incl 2009 6X6) System ONLY $1168.00
The Polaris Ranger XP900 XP ROOF IS READY!
Just some of the advantages of our Aluminum UTV Cab systems over the competition
- We use 1/8th aluminum, twice as thick as the competition. Our roof can support hundreds of pounds and is Used by our Military here, the Mid East and many places in between.
- Our aluminum is sand blasted and then powder coated for durability. It wont chip, rust and is strong enough to handle any of your needs and looks great.
- Our cabs are built for function and simplicity. With our roof rack and front hood rack installed the carrying capacity is greatly increased.
- Your choice of four colors. Matte Black, Matte Dark Green, Gloss Black or Bright Silver.
- Our UTV systems are easy to install. A full cab system can be installed in an hour with nothing more than a common wrench.
- The front Plexiglas windshield and rear vinyl window can be removed and re-installed in seconds for trailering to your hunting or work site.
- There are no holes to drill into the roll bar (ROP) or body that would weaken or damage the components. Everything is mounted using heavy duty rubber clamps or insulated bolts. No metal to metal contact prevents scratches and rattling of the components.
- Everything from FTDCabs.com is made to extremely high quality standards and is 100% American Made. Should you have any questions we are here to help.
FTDCabs.com now has products for those of you that have a UTV other than a Polaris Ranger. Whether it’s a RZR, Rhino, Prowler or Mule we have the items that are strong, simple and will keep the elements off of you. They remove in seconds and are extremely rugged. These Aluminum accessories are all made by hand here in the U.S. Their quality is as good as it gets and they are plenty rugged for everyday use. Shipping is generally less than 5 business days. Due to inventory and/or weather this may not be the case. Please call 1-352-287-2606 for all orders or any questions that you may have.
We ship World Wide.